Lineshaft Powered Roller Conveyors
Lineshaft powered roller conveyors are an ideal solution for transporting light to medium duty products where accumulation is required. The line shaft uses a drive shaft with spools, powered by a motor, that run the length of the underside of the conveyor which in turn drives each of the individual load rollers. The rotation of the rollers pushes the product along the conveyor.
These powered conveyors can be used to suit a variety of material handling requirements including tote boxes, cardboard boxes and other small items. Some line shaft conveyors can run either forward or backward depending on the requirement of the product.
Standard rollers are 50mm diameter with standard pitches of 75mm, 100mm and 150mm, but other diameters and pitch are available depending on the application.
Tapered roller bends to suit all straight sections are available in 30, 45, 60 and 90 degrees. Listed below are just some of the additions that can be intergrated as part of the system:
- Corner turns: ideal when smaller radius is required
- Manually operated gate sections: where temporary access may be required
- 30 degree merge section: for merging product onto main line
- 30 degree switch: for diverting product from main line
- Vertical blade stop: pneumatically operated for product hold back
- Chain transfer unit: for transferring product on or off main line at 90 degrees
We have a large supply of powered roller conveyor drive bands, powered rollers and second hand line shaft conveyors and parts available in stock.
If you need help designing a line shaft conveying system or if you just need a one off stand-alone unit, please come and visit our warehouse in Telford or give us a call on 01952 740454, one of our experienced and friendly sales team will be happy to help.
Haven Conveyors and Handling Systems Ltd, Duncote Mill, Walcot, Telford, Shropshire